I Buy My Own Drinks

The international (and not so international) tales of a girl who buys her own drinks.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Harry Potter and the Train of Awesome



Today, le train Harry Potter rolled into Gare du Nord here in Paris. Thank goodness facebook knows so much about me, cus the ad for it popped up on my homepage. I said to myself, "self, you need to go to there." So I hopped on the 5 train and took myself to Gare du Nord. So I get to the tracks at the train station and I'm welcomed by an arch that says "Harry Potter et le Prince de sang-mele" (sorry i don't know how to type accents, but that's pronounced mel-ay). I was so excited! The line wasn't too long which was good, cus I hate waiting in lines. So we get inside the train and we're taken through Diagon Alley where we pass by Flourish and Blotts. Then we pass through a classroom filled with potion, then the Gryffindor common room, and then the best part, Crookshanks was there! The real Crookshanks, who is Hermione's cat in the movies. I told the Crookshanks's handler (I would loooove that job!) that the cat was very brave, and he informed me that it's because he's a movie cat! I was petting a celebrity! The only other celebrity that let me pet him was Chace Crawford. I'm not sure which I'm more excited about.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home